When your sewing machine won’t sew for you, here’s some things you can do to find the problem. Follow them step by step and you’re sure to find the culprit.
* Is the machine threaded correctly?
* Is the bobbin threaded in the correct direction?
* Is the presser foot raised or lowered at the appropriate times?
* Is the needle dull, nicked, or burred?
* Is the needle inserted correctly?
* Is the needle the correct size?
* Is the upper thread tension correct?
Follow these questions and you can’t go wrong.
If your sewing machine is not working properly after going through this list, just give us a call and we’ll help you to determine if your machine needs repair or maintenance.